Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rolling!

Jillian has been so close to rolling for a week or so now and even accomplished it twice on Saturday - the first time in her swaddle in her bed (which freaked Mommy out just a bit!) and then in the midst of crying because we had put her down. But today, she finally did it where I say that it 'counts' - she wasn't mad or asleep, so it feels more like she did it on purpose!

I had just put her down on a blanket on her back and then turned around to see -


I was talking to Neal on the phone and broke into loud cheers (great thing to do right after putting Meredith to sleep right?) But she didn't want to stop there - just a few minutes later, I looked back to see -

Yep, I let her roll herself right off of the blanket onto our tile floor, luckily she did it gracefully and it didn't seem to bother her!

No comments: