Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's not Halloween. It's a Carnival

For our first Halloween celebration today, we hit my mom's school carnival. When I got out the Tinker Bell costume that Meredith has been waiting to be for Halloween for MONTHS, she told me "I am going to be Cinderella." I was a little confused and starting to freak out a bit - we had ALL the accessories for Tinker Bell and we had planned Jillian's costume to match Tinker Bell and now she wants to be Cinderella??? So I said, "But you wanted to be Tinker Bell for Halloween." To which she answered, "It's not Halloween, it's a carnival." Of course. She just thought she needed to be something different for the carnival. That I was fine with - and I was kind of excited because I thought it was going to be a little chilly so I could pull out Meredith's first Halloween costume to let Jillian wear!

Meredith LOVED Jillian's costume

Look at my cute poodle!
Sweet Cinderella
Thoughtfully watching Meredith in the bounce house - I think she is trying to take notes for next year.
Time for more hugs for Meredith's newest favorite stuffed animal.
She loved playing all the games
Doing the Monster Mash

No comments: