Monday, February 15, 2010

Cuties at Play

I am a little behind on blogging, so here are just some fun pics that I have since the last post of my two sweet girls just having fun around the house!
I love my Tuesday and Thursday mornings when just Jillian and I play while big sis is at school. Of course, I love it when Meredith comes home to join us too!Meredith was excited to get her tent out last week - and Jillian didn't miss a beat to climb right in too. I am loving watching them have so much fun together.
I think this look is telling us to not judge her crazy-static-end-of-the-day hair.
Jillian loves to sneak off and play with Coki's crate. This picture was one Daddy snapped right after she climbed out which she thinks she is pretty hilarious! Gonna have to keep that door shut from now on, I guess!

No comments: