Friday, September 24, 2010

Meredith's first soccer game

Last Saturday was Meredith's first soccer game. Very sadly, Neal and I were in San Francisco and missed it (believe me, the trip was planned LONG before we even signed up for soccer otherwise we would have been on the sidelines!) Luckily, Gigi and Papa were very happy to be her fans and they also appeased me by sending me text updates and pictures. Here are some pictures that my Dad took to share with us. Thanks Papa!
Meredith showing off her Ladybugs gear!

Here is my sweet girl waiting on the bench for her turn to play. Gigi said she thought she was the only one not playing but really Miss "Do What You Are Told" was just being very obedient and waiting her turn on the bench. Like most 4 year olds would, all the other girls who were waiting were off playing or sitting with their parents.
Meredith quickly got her turn to play. Gigi and Papa reported that she ran right along with the other girls and seemed to have a great time!

Meredith was very happy to tell us on the phone after the game that she got to throw in the ball "TWICE!!"

Now, I am looking forward to tomorrow where I get to see her in action for the first time...stay tuned, I will probably have more pictures to share!

No comments: