Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Little Dancers

I've loved observation days at dance since we started there, but this year it is even better because I get to see both my little ballerinas dance! Jillian has been loving her first year of dance - she practices her moves (shuffle, jump in, and turns) constantly and is always talking about the purple star (she gets to stand on one and she always picks a purple star sticker at the end of class)
The little ones weren't quite sure what to think of the moms being in there at first. After I had been in there for several minutes without any interaction, Jillian finally stopped dancing, turned around to me, and said "Hi, mommy!"
Practicing shuffles
The girls loved doing a shuffle choo-choo
Such a big girl!
Jillian and her purple star!


Next up, we went in to check on Meredith's new class - they are doing a fun tap dance and are working on hard on a super-cute bow, too!

No comments: