Thursday, April 12, 2012

United Picnic



The girls' dance studio had a fun little family picnic and performance at a park a few weekends ago. First up was Jillian dancing to the Hot Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She had done great in class every time I got to watch, so I was hopeful we'd see some actual dancing this time!

You gonna dance, Jillian???
Jillian was ready to take the stage with her class!
This is where I start re-thinking that there will be dancing...
Hopes are back up - look she is even in first position just like she is supposed to be!
And then this is the position that she pretty much stayed in the rest of the song. Even without dancing - she sure was cute up there!
Of course, her number is now over, she is off stage and we are waiting on Meredith's turn. Could not stop her from dancing! :) There was even a time when one of her favorite songs "I like to move it" came on. She was all over the place! She even started watching her teacher who was showing that class the moves to do and she copied them. Just like she was supposed to do during her dance. Too funny!
Sisters dancing away
Of course, about now, my camera battery died. My sweet friend snapped some shots of Meredith dancing but I don't have those yet. I'll add them later!


No comments: