Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh, Jillian

I think I have probably said (or at least hinted to) this before, but Jillian is the kid that is likely just to throw in a curve ball to make our lives a bit more interesting - here is a good example.  She was napping and it was getting a little late, so I went to go wake her.  I had run an errand and Neal was doing something outside for a part of nap time, so when I went in to find an empty room, I started to panic.  I calmed myself and figured she was playing or fell asleep on her closet floor.  When I opened the door, she wasn't there.  Then, I started a little more of a panic.  I left her room and asked Neal and Meredith if she was out and I didn't know it.  When they said no, I started calling to her loudly throughout the house with no answer.  I went back to her room, thinking I had to have just missed her. She wasn't under her covers. Not beside the bed. Not under.  I called to her loudly again.  I hear a rustle in the closet and I run to it.  I still don't see her.  But then, I see a fuzzy pink slipper move from underneath a rack of clothes.  Yep. We have her changing table (pad and all) stored in her closet so I can use the bottom shelves as storage.  So, during nap she decided to hide there and rest and fell asleep.  That's my Silly Beans.


No comments: