Saturday, May 31, 2014

May according to my iPhone

To round out May, here are random pics from my phone or just because pics!


These two were sent to me by Joyce, after Austin's 5th birthday - I loved that she is admiring him so much in these pics after we have ones of him doing just the same at her party!

One of our last zoo days

Jillian started sleeping in my sweatshirts because they were "so comfy" (and because Daddy likes to try to turn us into popsicles. Brrrr)

Meredith's big animal project - on Otters!  This is so cute!

Jillian cuddling with Grandma at the doctor.  Seriously can't express how grateful I am that Jillian has been such a sport this year about going to so many doctors appointments!  Sweet girl

A rare but adorable ponytail on Jillian.  Think I took this just to send to Neal because he loves seeing her with a ponytail.

The girls love playing "makeover" with Bubbie.  Bubbie really lets them do her hair! I am so impressed!

Sick Day snuggles



These girls love to use the front of our bedroom as a dance stage/gymnastics floor

Game time - and Jillian gets Hippo in Headbands!


Here's an extra fun way to get into the pool!


Oh, Jillian and her style.  

No comments: