Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins!

This will be Meredith's 3rd Halloween and every year, I have loved taking her to a pumpkin patch here are my favorite shots of the last 2 years:
She was a trooper even though I made her lay in hay while sleepy - how cute!

A year later she was a little more aware of the hay and less likely to let me put her in it, but she still had fun playing in the pumpkins.

This year we had even more fun at a pumpkin patch in Flower Mound - there were hayrides (Meredith went twice and LOVED every minute - even sitting on the hay bales -this is big progress for my princess!), bounce houses (although, her only response was "no bounce!"), lots of cut out characters (including our faves - Mickey and Barney!), a pumpkin house (where she and my friend's girls spent tons of time just rearranging pumpkins, Christina started considering adding a pumpkin house to her playroom since it kept everyone so busy!), animals, and of course hundreds and hundreds of pumpkins!

Meredith "looking" for a good pumpkin (notice that she is holding her hand above her eye like she is blocking the sun!)
After running at full speed through the pumpkins and shouting "pumpkins" from the moment they were in sight from our car, she decided to just enjoy a moment sitting among them.
Meredith and Sarah hanging out with the Barney gang.
Of course Meredith had to pose with Mickey and Minnie!
Meredith as Pooh dressed as Tigger, I think?
The first of two hay rides.
Meredith taking Rachel for a ride in the wagon. I helped a little.

Redecorating the pumpkin house!

I am thinking that we may have to find another pumpkin patch before the season is over - this was too much fun!

1 comment:

Megan said...

3 cute years! Don't you love pumpkin patches? She's adorable!