Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jillian's 6 month photos

I am considering adding a gallery onto our house just to display all the beautiful pictures of our girls from Adrien. I should at least take out stock in a frame company because I can't choose just one picture from all of these photo shoots to display in my house (or on here for that matter!) Here are some of my faves from Jillian's 6 month session and a little commentary because I love her and these so much...

Love those eyes
oh and that adorable face too...
And this one makes me think of her making her new favorite sound (kind of like a cute little growl)
And this one shows how joyful this little baby is - loving to giggle and smile at everyone around her.
But she can also be so content to just play and watch and learn

And try to make sure everyone sees her

and then just be super silly and make us all laugh!

1 comment:

Adrien P Maroney said...

My favorite is the commentary:) You are such a great Mom, that is why your daughters are so happy and sweet!