Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Sweet Jillian is 4!

I am sure I could look back at every birthday post and it would start the same....How can she possibly already be 4? Oh, and how about this line that I am sure I have overused but it is only because it is true.  I simply can not imagine life without this sweet, silly girl in our lives!

Some of the greatness that is Jillian as she turns FOUR!
-Everyday, there is something that she brings up by saying "When I am a driver...." this often ends with something like"you can wear my shoes!" (because I guess she figures if she gets big, I get small?) Whatever it ends with, she must equate "being a driver" with being so grown-up!
-She wants to be a hippo firefighter teacher when she grows up.  Not sure how all of those work together, but....
-She loves the color purple but blue is a close second.  But really if you ask her what her favorite color is, she will say "purple, and blue, and pink, and green, and yellow.  I like all the colors"
-She loves to laugh and make us laugh
-She still prefers to have me carry her around to walking anyway
-She goes through crazy hair phases - so for weeks at a time, I must give her two braids, and then she can't leave the house without a headband for a couple of weeks, then there were the pigtails (notice this phase was at birthday time), followed by our current phase of "all down." If I try to deviate from this, she gets very weepy and tells me "she looks different" and begs me to do it her way.
-She loves to give "squeeze hugs" and will run after me even after I have hugged and kissed her good-bye because she just wants one more
-She marks time by "after this rest"
-She adores her sister and loves to be with her as much as possible.
-At the same time, she is super independent - she loves to do what she likes to do.
-She is so go-with-the-flow (except when you are talking about hair styles). She just makes life easy!
-She loves to sing - anything!

We love you sweet Jillian Mae! Happy Birthday!

No comments: