Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jillian's 5th Birthday Beach Bash

Who says you can't have a swim (or "shwim"if you are Jillian) party in April?  She went to a party a few months ago at the indoor pool at the YMCA and she was sold - that is where she would have her party!  And picking her "Rainbow Up-Down Up-Down" theme was just about as easy!  This party had Jillian written all over it!

Here rainbow (although slightly more pastel than I envisioned it) up-down cookie cakes!

These were her party favors - chevron-ish beach balls with some candy and a glow stick and I found these adorable buckets - all I had to do was past a "Jillian" tag on top of the spot that said "Happy Easter" and we were good to go!

My favorite up-down accessory - sweet Beans in her swim suit!  Having a chevron suit was a must!

Ready to sing Happy Birthday!

How cute is this picture of Jillian and her friend, Austin?

Well, maybe not as cute as this one where he put his arm around her while everyone sang! 

The birthday girl with her cake!

Look at me! I even put on my chevron (purple, no less!) for the party!

After the party, we went to Birthday Girl's choice of Cici's for dinner and back to our house to open presents with the family!
Uncle Neil even won the girls prizes from the claw machine! He is awesome!



Look at all those presents!

So proud of her new suitcase from Gigi and Papa!

No comments: