Saturday, November 8, 2014

Final Kinder Highlander Game

Jillian was a great sport with cheerleading.  After telling me she wanted to cheer like sissy last Spring, her tune changed as we got into the fall.  Unfortunately we were already paid up and I had already agreed to sponsor the team.  So, we told Jillian she would have to give it a shot.  So, it was never her favorite activity and since we have a rule about one activity like this at a time, she told me most weeks, "I can't wait until I can do gymnastics forever!" But she would go to practices and games with a smile on her face, regardless.  So, as we headed off to the last game, I realized this might be her last experience as a cheerleader, so I decided to take a few last pics of her!  Luckily this week was SLIGHTLY warmer than the weeks before when these little bitty girls were bundled in their warmest jackets and huddled under blankets for most of the game!



The girls and their coaches

She even got to do a stunt with her coaches!

No comments: