Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cruising!

As a part of my birthday and Christmas, Neal surprised me with a Cruise to Cozumel!  It was a great time away - we really took advantage of the lack of activities and just RELAXED!
A pic to show off the inside of the ship to the girls!

I am training for a half marathon in a few weeks, so I had to get a long run in on the ship!  The view was nice, but the wind was a killer!  I ended up splitting my run up between the running track and the treadmill.

When we docked in Cozumel, we went to a private house with a personal chef for the day.  We had amazing chairs with only a few other guests and were waited on hand and foot! It was awesome!





On the way back to the ship, our bus driver took us on a side excursion to see some of the ruins.  

Then we got back aboard the ship to finish out the next few days of relaxation!

No comments: