Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where Jesus' Mommy and Daddy take him...

Meredith discovered the fun that I am sure many of you had as a child with a nativity set this weekend at Bubbie's house. So Jesus was moved all over, riding the camel and sheep. She loved the "butterfly" aka the angel. And she also loved to let Jesus' mommy "hold you, Jesus" and putting Jesus night, night. My favorite part of watching her play was when she had Jesus, Mary and Joseph and she told us all that "Jesus, Jesus mommy and Jesus daddy go to Stars game!" I was laughing so hard I was crying. This confused Meredith a bit too so then she asked me "Mommy, you happy??" I reassured her that yes, she made me very happy.

Meredith has just put Jesus to bed by laying him in the manger and patting his back.

Jesus taking a ride on the camel.

2 comments:

Bo Nash said...

I bet Jesus would love to go to a Stars game. But he's probably a Hartford Whalers fan.

The Carter's said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Aww...I bet Jesus would love a Stars game, but he would have the trade in his sandals for some closed-toe shoes. It gets cold in the AAC!