Friday, January 22, 2010

Chuck E Cheese Says Happy Birthday!

To finish off my fun birthday weekend, we went with my family to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate my birthday, my grandma's birthday, and Landon's birthday. And really what 30 year old shouldn't celebrate her birthday at Chuck E Cheese (not to mention my 86 year old Grandma!)

It was a busy night full of lots of birthday parties, but we were able to eat lots of pizza and cake, play some games and dance with Mr. Cheese!

The guests of honor, Grandma, Landon and me (with Katie and Jillian too!)

Papa took Jillian up for a close-up view of Chuck E Cheese!
Jillian probably wasn't a fan of turning her back to her new friend.
Meredith was a big winner at one of the games and was very excited to show off her tickets!
Landon and Krunkle dancing to birthday songs.

No comments: