Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, how I had forgotten...

Dear Tupperware cabinet,
I am sorry that I have taken you for granted. I know I just shove whatever plastic pieces come out of the dishwasher into you, not worrying if there is a lid that matches a bowl or if the plastic is stained. I know that I have neglected to update your contents since the days of wedding showers (with the exception of a few pieces I have inadvertently not returned to their rightful owners). I have now remembered how much joy you can bring a little girl and how much peace you can bring to a cooking mom.
Jillian on the hunt
The joy of success.

How did I ever forget how much fun this was? Here are some shots of Meredith at about 10 months old playing at our old house, with many of the same pieces of tupperware!
Meredith got in on the action for old times sake and for a little sisterly bonding!


No comments: