Monday, February 22, 2010

Jillian's 9 month pics

These are a little late coming because both Jillian was sick and Adrien's family were sick around the time we planned to take these, but here they are and I am so happy to have more beautiful shots of my girls! As always, I am beyond thrilled with the fantastic work from apmdesign Photography!

Meredith wanted to get in on the photo fun, so she hopped in and then there was lots of fun pulling off hats and bows. I love how this shows my girls just having fun together!



Guess who wanted to take part again?
Much to Aggie Adrien's disgust, we pulled out a Longhorn dress we have a cute pic of Meredith in at this age, I think she did pretty well in capturing this considering Jillian was beyond done at this point and since Adrien was not too excited about the wardrobe choice! :)

4 comments:

Adrien P Maroney said...

OH, I had a good laugh after reading that:) Gig'em!
I just love photographing your girls. Very soon we are going to be photographing her 1 year photos. That just went by way to fast:(
That pulling out the bow photo makes me smile every time I look at it. Seeing them play together was great:)

Robin said...

I LOVE that second picture! She has such beautiful eyes!

gara hill said...

I'm with Adrien in the longhorn dress. Boo! ;). The girls are too precious.

Anonymous said...

Hey Krista! I just found your site from Megan's link. Your girls are so cute, I just want to squeeze them! I promise I won't though. I love all your pictures.