Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Babies Everywhere

Throughout the 9 months I was preggo with Jillian, we had, if I remember correctly, 17 other babies being born in Sunday School class. And that doesn't count a few other new friends that have joined our class since their little ones were born, but are the same age - or even my other friends that have little ones Jillian's age. So needless to say, Miss Jillian is blessed with lots of friends and I am blessed with lots of mamas going through the same stages as I am. A few of the girls in my Sunday School class planned a baby playgroup so these little ones can start to get to know each other and so the moms can have fun too! I didn't get a great picture of all the kids together, but I am sure there will be lots of other opportunities to get a few!

No comments: