Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sleepover with a 4 year old

Last year on Meredith's birthday I started a tradition that I think could be my favorite birthday tradition yet! I decided birthday nights are a perfect sleepover with Mommy night. Last year, I slept in Meredith's room with her after some fun pedicures. This year, we invited Jillian too, and we moved it to my room (probably the best update for me, since that meant I wasn't sharing a twin sized bed with kids and LOTS of stuffed animals!) Because of the last minute Rangers game, we were on a more rushed timeline for everything, but we got our pedicures and manicures in for all 3 of us (complete with sparkly nailpolish) and then headed for bed!
Mommy and the birthday girl (and of course Rebecca too!)
The last picture of a four year old!
During pictures, Jillian was planning to sleep on her nap mat, but she eventually joined us too!

No comments: