Friday, June 22, 2012

The beach...according to my iPhone!




I got some good pics with my real camera, but I was busy taking pictures with my phone, too, because we had to make sure Daddy knew all we were up to while we were gone, so here is some of what he saw while we were gone!
Posing on our balcony

Before bed and during some of the rainy times, we played lots of games - Meredith loved Slap Jack the most!

I brought along Jillian's favorite toys, Mousies that she would have been thrilled to play with the whole time we were there!
On Tuesday night, we did a little shopping on the Strand
My girlies and me on the beach
The girls LOVED swimming as much as they could! Especially when they got to swim with their friends they met on the beach
Check out the Seaweed invasion!  Jillian is showing it didn't affect her fun!
Silly beach girls!

No comments: