Sunday, June 10, 2012

NYC

Ahhhh....a little girl time to celebrate my most favorite bride-to-be, Laura!  Since Vic is living in NYC, they decided to have her bachelorette party there, so Katie and I jumped at the chance to get to go celebrate with her!

But while I was there, I couldn't miss the chance to go see Joyce and her boys - so on Friday night, Katie and I went to a few of their favorite parks, toured the Columbia campus, and had a nice home cooked dinner!  Somehow I did not take a single picture of me with Joyce, but I thought I would add a few I took of the boys as entertainment while I played with them! :)

They loved my hairbrush and suitcase and Austin loved that he got to talk me into brushing his teeth with Jonathan's "fruity" toothpaste - which I later learned they no longer used with him. Ha, he found a sucker!


A bit grainy, but those boys sure are cute!  I really had a blast spending time with them when I didn't have to be taking care of my own kids!  They loved showing me around and teaching me about the construction around their apartment and I treasured the time I got to spend with their Mama and Daddy!

After a yummy breakfast and a quick trip to the park to play, I left the Pierces and headed to spend time with the bachelorette!  We first hit up a french place for a very yummy brunch!

Laura's date for the evening!
After brunch, we event on a Sex and the City bus tour and even though I have seen maybe 30 minutes of the show ever, it was still fun to see so many places around town! Here I am with Laura and Katie for the end-of-tour cosmos.  After the tour, we had a nice italian dinner and then went out on the town for lots of fun - including Laura riding a bull! The whole trip was a whirl-wind but oh so much fun! :)

No comments: