Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beach Time

The finale to our family trip was a few nights at the perfect little beach condo in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Nothing makes me happier than time at the beach - especially when you include the people I love the most!

Meredith was super quick to want to be buried in the sand

We played lots of inflatable baseball on the beach

Our main beach didn't allow dogs, but we spent one of the days in at a beach that did so Piper could join us.  She was super happy we made that choice!



Digging in the sand was a definite highlight

Tired pup

Even though Piper couldn't join us at our normal beach the other days, we still had lots of fun!



Meredith and Daddy were very successful with our kites


I got my wave jumping time too - the girls aren't 100% sure of the waves just yet, but I got a little time out of them at least!
Jillian would have been happy to just play in the sand all day!




The girls got fun hair braids one night - they were the hit of the summer!

Neal and I loved our days with the girls but each night we so looked forward to a little time out on our porch enjoying a nice breeze and some much needed grown-up talk!

No comments: