Thursday, June 20, 2013

Family Beach Pictures

Before heading to Gulf Shores, I begged Neal to let me drag us all out to the beach for some professional pics!  I researched area photographers and found one that I really liked, who was reasonably priced and did photos on CD (since I didn't really want to deal with purchasing prints from a distance.) After booking Leslie Davis at Freshly Bold, we then found out that she had done wedding pics for a friend of Neal's the summer before and they gave her a glowing recommendation as well.  I was definitely not disappointed!  Plus, she even put up with us dragging Piper out onto the No Dog beach for a few shots!  Here are just a few highlights - I could have posted about a thousand of them, but these will have to do! 


























No comments: