Monday, July 7, 2008

Softball Princess


So tonight we headed out to watch FBCA Red, the team that Neal has played on for about 5 years now - I used to go to all the games, but now I have to limit myself to the games that don't push too far into Meredith's bedtime. I took my new camera just to play and luckily in addition to getting to take some pictures of the guys, Meredith's friend, Hannah was there and we got lots of great ones of the girls! They especially loved playing with their mom's sunglasses - Meredith would put hers on and say "cool!" then Hannah would do the same and shout "Hollywood!" too cute!


Neal in the batter's box.

"Yeah Dada!" FBCA Red won!


The princesses kissing goodbye! I need to get quicker with the button to catch them in action...


1 comment:

Robin said...

Hey! You guys have a blog! I do better with blogs than with Facebook.

By the way - Meredith is super cute in those sunglasses.