Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Model in the Making



Meredith has less than a week until she is officially 2, so to commemorate this big birthday, I wanted some updated pictures of our precious little girl! We commissioned a friend of mine who is dabbling in the photography business to do the job. We were lucky to have some great weather that morning (even somewhat cool for August in Texas) so we met out at Southlake Town Square and got some amazing shots that I love - now I just have to figure out where I am going to display all of these (plus the others that I love that I decided not to post today)!





































4 comments:

Megan said...

You have a very photogenic little girl!

I'm having that problem lately, too - where do I put all the pictures? I think I need a longer hallway!

Neil said...

Those turned out great! I need a new Meredith shot for my cube if you have a few left over.

Neil

Katie Geurin said...

Look how much she's changed since her 1 year photos. She just gets cuter and cuter!

Heart Strings said...

Those are awesome pictures!! She is getting so big. She looks like a little girl. She is going to be a model. You guys are going to have to watch out for her! She is beautiful.
Christina S.