Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a Tiger!

We have a very sweet friend, Katie, who brings Meredith all of her clothes when she has grown out of them. The other night, I had finished putting the winter stash that she sent to us into piles, at the top was this faux fur vest. Right after bathtime, Meredith came in without a single other thing on and guess what she wanted to put on immediately? As soon as it was on, she told us "I a tiger - rooaar!" We struggled to get her to let us put anything else on her, but finally she agreed to add PJ's UNDER the vest. These picture are actually from the next night when she needed to be a tiger again. She slept with it on all night (both nights)- it gave me a good laugh the next morning when I had forgotten all about my tiger girl until she came toddling in my room telling me "I be hungry, Mama!"
Meredith, modeling last season's faux tiger vest over pink polka-dot PJs.
And then here is her best tiger impression, complete with realistic roars.