Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chow time!

So after several weeks of Jillian watching every fork jab go from my plate to my mouth complete with open-mouth motions as I took a bite, coupled with a new earlier morning breakfast time that Jillian has come to request, we decided tonight was the night for her first try at cereal! Meredith of course, kept refusing to call what I was feeding her cereal (it sure doesn't look like the Honey Nut Cheerios she eats!) I think she really enjoyed it - she did great taking it in and not giving much back and kept opening up for more!


Immediate reaction to the first bite was more confusion than anything - probably thinking, where is the stuff that is on their plates?

She decided to take matters into her own hands and see if she could do better.

When I regained control of the spoon, she was still wanting to help.

Hopefully this dinner of rice cereal will leave her with a full and happy tummy for bed tonight!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

did it help with the early breakfast request?!?!