Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Day at the Zoo

This week we got to head back to the zoo now that the weather is finally starting to get really nice here (as I write this, there are reports of snow for us tomorrow, but I am going to keep thinking good thoughts and hope those reports turn out false!!) We went just a few weeks ago, but we had even more fun this time - especially Miss Jillian. This was her first trip to the zoo in the wagon and she was definitely excited to take in the sites in her fancy transportation instead of riding all cooped up behind big sis in the double stroller! Luckily, Gigi and a few of my friends were there too because she was also very excited to get to be held up very close to the action as much as possible! I think I will have to take reinforcements all the time now.


Jillian loved being able to face her sister, where she would laugh and laugh and do everything her sister did - her favorite was when they would kick their feet and make great noises on the floor of the wago.
Jillian loved the flamingos - Meredith did at this age too, I guess their bright colors and LOUD noises help!
The Giraffes were another big hit for Jillian. One came up the closest I had ever seen one get to us at the zoo, so that was extra exciting!
I can definitely track Meredith getting older just by her love of having her picture made with the Baby Elephant!
And you can't miss out on the newer kangaroo statue too!

No comments: