Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Check out some of Jillian's first steps! She is so proud! I know she is not properly clothed, but she started doing this in the middle of getting her ready for bed. She was having so much fun taking her couple steps and then clapping for herself I was afraid that she might lose her mood for performing if I made her get dressed first.

She was so cute - after she saw how excited I was, she was all about trying again, so she started it back up with one giggly step, stopped, looked at me and then clapped for herself, reminding me why she was doing all of it!

So there is lots of me clapping and cheering her on in a voice a few octaves higher than you probably want to hear, so sorry about that! :)

3 comments:

Neil said...

Way to go! Can't wait to cheer for her in person.

Katie Geurin said...

Go Jillian!!! I'm so excited for her!

Adrien P Maroney said...

My favorite part of that video was hearing the excitement in your voice:)