Saturday, June 5, 2010

Last weekend Meredith was so excited to get to go try out roller skating to celebrate her friend from school's birthday. I, on the other hand, was a bit nervous because I knew this meant that I too would have to roller skate. I like to roller skate, of course, but it has been quite awhile! Luckily for me, I didn't have too hard of time and Meredith caught on quickly too! Meredith and her friends loved skating hand-in-hand, playing red light/green light, pretending to fall, and just dancing out in the rink, skates and all! Now she is already talking about when we can go back for her next try!


Super excited for her first try at a roller rink!

Meredith and her friend, Allie, from school
After a few rounds with me, she told me she wanted to go all by herself and had a blast!

No comments: