Sunday, June 20, 2010

Professional Styling

Meredith and I took a trip to the grocery store after breakfast yesterday and came home to find that Daddy had gotten Jillian's hair done for the day. I am thinking I need to take a few lessons from Daddy!
Now don't fault him, he wasn't going for pure style, he was thinking function, people! He hates it when she walks around with her hair in her eyes.
And maybe he was trying to keep her neck cool? I just wonder how he got her to sit still this long. I have to pin her down to get one ponytail in!
Look at all those ponytails! Took me a little while to get them all down!

This actually warmed my heart, thinking of a day almost exactly 3 years ago when Daddy first started his career as a hair styler for his girls...

Seriously, the date on this picture is June 16th, 2007 and the date on the ones of Jillian is June 19th, 2010 - how crazy that Neal has a desire to make his little girls look so beautiful mid June 3 years apart!
I do think his skill has improved! :)

1 comment:

timmonstimes said...

THAT is HILARIOUS!!!

Now, let the blog stalking begin:)