Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday and the Easter Bunny

We woke up Sunday morning and had just enough time to check out our Easter baskets and snap a few pictures before heading to church. Someday, I will perfect taking a picture of both girls in their Easter dresses together....
Possibly the Easter Bunny overdid it this year. In his defense, the Minnie Mouse is just a decoration and the van is really just a replacement for the most favorite toy in our whole house that has been played with so much that it is beyond broken...ok, that doesn't help, much.


Everyone had lots of fun bunny ears, too!


I got one pic of the two of them both looking the same direction, etc, then decided to take a break!

After church, we headed to Bubbie and Grandad's for lunch and an egg hunt.


Both girls were very excited to get to hunting!

Then, in the middle of the hunt, there was a surprise!
This is about the time I hear, "Look, a bunny!" I thought it was something Bubbie had hidden, but instead Meredith had found a real live bunny! (Can you see it hidden in the grass?) Jillian stayed a safe distance.
I tried to hold the bunny to show the girls and he hopped off to try to escape inside! He eventually ran off under the fence.
Checking out her loot
Big sis is pretty proud of herself

Then, I attempt a pic of the girls again...
Wish I knew what either girl was doing! :)
Luckily, I am a sucker for pictures of my girls hugging!
Of course, we tried to get a family picture too, but only half of us would cooperate!

No comments: