Monday, April 4, 2011

March Observation

It had been a bit since I took pictures of the girls at the tumble and dance observations, so I grabbed my camera (with the memory card this time - yeah me!) and snapped a few. First we got to see Miss Jillian in action!
Jillian and the other Mini Tumblers waiting so patiently! I was so proud - in the past, when I came in, Jillian was either crying or would immediately get up to come to me. This week she stayed right where she was supposed to! Well, until she had finished her part and was supposed to sit back down. Then she did sit, but slowly scooted her little bottom all the way across the room to me and then just shook her head "no" when I asked her to go sit back down with her friends. Still - progress, for sure!
Upside down fun!
Looks like jumping might be a favorite!
Next, we ran in to see my sweet Ballerina - they were showing us their recital routine. It is really sweet (and includes a teddy bear, I think)
She takes pirouetting seriously!
Ending the dance with her partner

No comments: