Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunny Days

We've had lots of sunny days with beautiful weather, so the girls and I headed out to a new park by our house last Friday. Jillian and I had been a week or so before but Meredith was anxious to try it out with us!
Meredith wasn't satisfied until we had tried every piece of equipment
Jillian was pretty content to stand beneath the slide behind a little "counter" that was meant to look like a store or restaurant and sell us wood chips. Yumm!
My favorite part is the swirly chair - both girls are a little freaked out by it, but I thought had fun and felt a little burn in my abs...surely that counted as a workout, right?
The super-huge slide was a definite hit!
Luckily for my nerves, Jillian's feet drug a little too much to make her go as fast as big sis.
We also had a picnic - Not sure if you can tell on the blog, but I took this picture of Meredith's adorable freckles. She is so excited that it is summer time because she keeps getting new freckles - she loves em!
And we ended the day with a game of sister chase - they have so much fun together!

No comments: