Sunday, June 26, 2011

Boo Boos

This has been a bad week or so for scuffed up knees at our house. I fell while running and cut mine up and they were pretty gross. Jillian has been so cute with them - whenever she sees my "ouchies" she says "What happen??" Or "It hurt?" She also spent quite a bit of time one afternoon using her doctor kit stethoscope inspecting them - after ramming it onto my sore-ish knee, she would declare "Betterrr!"

Tonight we were leaving our friend's house and Jillian tripped and got a little cut on her knee. Meredith took over and calmed her down and promised to get her a band-aid when we got home (only after lecturing me that I should have brought some with me!). She led Jillian in the house immediately when we arrived, took her to the bathroom, and quickly got to work doctoring her. I walked in just in time to hear her say "Put your leg out straight just like this." She gave her a Tinkerbelle band-aid, but when she saw the Hello Kitty version and wanted those instead, Meredith apologized and said "Sorry, sister, I should have asked which one you wanted!"
Wish I had gotten a better picture of this sweet interaction!

No comments: