Sunday, October 4, 2009

Meredith's 3 Year Photo Shoot


Here's a chance for me to show off my beautiful 3 year old! We had a great photo shoot with Adrien at apmDesign Photography at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens complete with the most adorable outfits from Miss Sugar Pops. Luckily, Miss Sugar Pops made a little version for Meredith's favorite little sister so we got some shots with both girls. Adrien wanted a few more to share with her friend that made the outfits so we got to have a little extra time with her and got some more really great shots. I can't believe how much I love all of these yet again! I am so lucky to have such a talented friend!











Thanks again Adrien!

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

"Adorable" doesn't even BEGIN to describe these girls!!

Ginny V said...

TOO CUTE! Loved getting to see ya'll Saturday!

Todd and Courtney said...

You have the cutest girls. I just love those outfits. I need to come to Dallas soon. Perhaps we can get lunch together again!

Megan said...

What beautiful pictures! What beautiful girls!