Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkins for my pumpkins

We hit the grocery store a little late this year to go pumpkin hunting, but we still got a great one for carving and Meredith even picked out a little one for both she and Jillian to paint. Meredith was very excited about the painting, but as expected, not so much about the carving. She just couldn't get why it was all yucky inside and would come nowhere close to the goo. She did act as art director for the face of the pumpkin - picking his eye and nose shape and insisting that he needed eyebrows.

Meredith keeping her distance from the yucky pumpkin
I got a little help carving the eyes


Meredith and Daddy played a little rock band after carving pumpkins, so she decided to pose with the painted pumpkins and the carved one with her guitar.

Jillian posing with her pumpkin. I really wish that I could say that she painted it instead of admitting that I did it. Oh well, she liked it! :)

No comments: