Friday, October 22, 2010

Continuing our love of pumpkins!



This year we have taken full advantage of all the pumpkin patches around town! Just a week after heading out to Mainstay farm, we hit a Pumpkin Patch at a church near our house for a fun story time with the Lacy family and friends. We were lucky enough to run into my friend, Melanie who is a fantastic photographer and she snapped a few shots of the girls for me! I love em!


I, of course, had my camera too and the girls were pretty happy to participate in posing!
First, I grabbed a shot of all the kiddos together - they had lots of fun together!





Here Meredith is showing off her "Blender" which was her mixing splinter and blister, however, I don't think she had either, but it was cute to hear her tell everyone that!

No comments: