Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mainstay Farms

Fall is here! So we kicked it off with our first trip to the pumpkin patch! Our friends invited us to Mainstay Farm, which was so much fun - there was lots to do plus pumpkins, too!
The girls loved this really fun "Jumping Pillow"
To make sure Jillian didn't get bounced right off into sand, I had to go too - but just to be honest, I had a blast too! I had an impossible time getting any pictures from all the bouncing, but I couldn't resist getting a couple since they thought it was so great!
Next up - Marshmallow roasting! Jillian looks ready to dig in while Meredith looks terrified.
And now Angry or Confused. However, they were very tasty!
Meredith was excited to check out the hay barn where all the kids could climb and jump. She loved it...
Jillian did not.
How can a 4 year old resist?
Good thing that both girls were ready to do this one!

Now, what I was most excited to do...take some cute pictures of my cute girls. Sadly, they weren't as excited.
Oh well, at least no one is crying.
Spoke too soon!
The Farm also had a hayride that took you to a really cool play area with a tall treehouse, lots of slides, and a maze. It was very hectic so I opted to leave the camera in the case and just scramble after the girls (which included me climbing that really tall treehouse to bring Meredith down!) When we headed back, we had lunch and then ended the day picking out a pumpkin to take home!
I love my sweet green-loving girl. Look at these rows and rows of orange pumpkins, but she finds one of the very few green ones to love and take home!
Jillian loved carrying her pumpkin around!
Meredith is now just looking forward to getting a big pumpkin to carve!

No comments: