Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New restaurant announcement!

Meredith's Turtle Pizzeria was open for business tonight! Meredith requested we make pizza this week and I have a great new cook book (Doubly Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld - I wholeheartedly recommend it!) that had a recipe for a chicken pizza that I was anxious to try! I bought the ingredients at the store this weekend and when I found out that we were going to be home all day, I was really excited that I had such an interactive dinner planned as another cold-day activity!

Meredith was excited to put on her Meredith's Turtle Pizzeria apron and luckily we still had our friend Cora's chef's hat (Cora, I promise we will get it back to you soon!)
Of course when making a pizza, you have to toss the dough!
Pizza chef in training
Adding the sauce (as you can see - just jarred sauce but you add in carrot puree) and the cheese
The finished very-yummy pizza!!

No comments: