Monday, December 5, 2011

Jingle All The Way

Jillian's dance class got to do a second performance last night at an event at Dillard's. Although she had not danced at all the first go-round, I was hopeful this time - she had actual danced at parent observation, which was huge! Plus, all she does now is walk around the house doing either the dance or at least the moves (and even says what she is doing with the dance terms!) My hopes were a little dashed when we grabbed pizza right before the performance. Jingle Bells came on the radio and she proceeded to do the dance in the restaurant. I figured that was probably her one and only performance for the evening. When we got to Dillard's, she was very excited to go to "my dance" and see "my Lindsay" (her teacher), so again, I held out hope. But then she went on stage, and she got this little stinker look on her face, like she knew we wanted her to dance, but she thought it would be funnier not to! She did a little more than last time - there was bell shaking and she ended in the right pose (even threw kisses). So, again, I was super proud and she was even prouder.


Post-kiss blowing - look how excited she is at herself!
The whole little class of super cute 2 year olds!

No comments: