Monday, December 5, 2011

Just a few random pics

I had a couple of pictures that didn't really go with a whole post that I thought I would share...

We had a fun PJ picnic dinner while watching movies a few weeks ago...

Jillian loves to play instead of going straight to bed...one of her favorite ways to put off sleep was to empty all the money out of her piggy bank and then disperse the coins into shoes or socks or whatever - sometimes they then turned into musical instruments (they were great to accompany her singing Jingle Bells). Sadly, the piggy bank was a victim of a fall during a play session, so this has gone by the way-side. But these pictures shows you how hard she plays...
She just falls asleep standing up apparently. Or is so tired, she decides to go to bed, but just doesn't quite make it...
Sweet girl.
I took a couple pics for my friends the other day and so I started with Meredith. She just looked wintery and cute.
And I ended with one of Meredith and sweet Grace. We sure miss seeing her all the time!

No comments: