Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome Home Sphrunkles

We had a nice surprise when we woke up on Thanksgiving morning - our elf, Sphrunkles, was back! And he brought a treat - Snownuts! The girls were very excited to see him again and Meredith even drew pictures for him, for Landon's elf (Pizza), and for Santa. We are loving seeing him every morning. We had one incident in which he fell from his hiding spot and I had to help him back up. Meredith was pretty concerned, since that meant I had to touch him, but luckily, it seems as though it didn't make his magic go away, so he was back waiting for us the next day.

How we found Sphrunkles the first morning.

Meredith wanted to dictate the caption for this one, so this is what she had to say..."I was so happy that he was back! I was really excited when he was back with his Santa plate. If you touch your elf he will lose his magic. My sister didn't like the donuts. I was really loving his donuts. My sister and my mommy found Sphrunkles. I love him sitting down wherever he flies after the North Pole. Santa is my favorite person. I love visiting him and I like the sky (cause he flies in the sky, that's why).
The proof that the donuts were not Jillian's favorite.

Looks like Sphrunkles had a donut while he waited for the girls to find him! And again from Meredith "He had a messy face! Sphrunkles is the best elf I ever had! And my sister loves seeing the elf"

No comments: