Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Eve Service and fun with the Geurin family

After a nap to recuperate from Bubbie's house, we headed to Christmas Eve service at church. The girls did a great job, even though they were tired. Jillian and I did take a very long field trip to the restrooms, but other than that, they loved the singing and the candle light!
Our family in front of the church Christmas trees - poor sleepy Jillian!

After church, we headed to Gigi's for dinner and some present opening, but first, I forced my family to do a mini photo shoot. Thanks, Aunt Katie, for being our photographer! :)

Meredith doesn't always pick out the most fluffy girly-girl dresses. Usually, she actually just wants whatever is green. However, when we were out shopping for a Christmas dress, she fell in love with this one. I have never seen her eyes light up more. It helped that Rebecca could match, but still I loved how much she loved this dress (even though, truth be told, I would have picked a different one)
After shopping for Meredith's dress, I was excited to get home to see if the dress Meredith wore when she was 2 would fit Jillian - I have always loved the color of this dress and I was excited that it coordinated with Meredith's too. As soon as I pulled it out of the closet, I had another very happy girl on my hands. She loved this "Rella" dress and just turned and spun around in it as much as she could!
This picture makes my Christmas.

Next up, we got PJs on for cousin pictures!
If you pay much attention to the pictures of Jillian and Landon, they are mostly like this - tackling hugs. These two love to hug each other!
Time to be silly!
Meredith was ready to be elf and pass out presents.
We convinced her to wait with some cake!
There was, of course, singing...
And candles to be blown out!
Finally! Time for presents!
Oh, the fun 4 silly girls can have with the huge, beautiful bows my mom makes!
Here is my mom - showing off the 3 pairs of Toms she got for Christmas!
Papa finished up the night reading The Night Before Christmas to the kids on his Kindle!

No comments: