Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fresh Air

I took an improptu hiatus from blogging (not on purpose, just a creative block or pregnancy laziness I suppose!) but I decided today, when my camera memory card was full (that's like 800 pictures!) that it was time to not only download, organize, and clean off the card, but also time to put a few up on the blog...

Meredith and I celebrated some nice weather a few weeks ago with a trip to the park and lots of fun feeding the ducks!


This was before I got recruited to join her on the slide. Hmmmm - pregnant lady on kiddo slide must have been fun for others to watch!


The ducks enjoyed the snack as much as Meredith enjoyed feeding them!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Krista, you really are turning into quite a photography. These pictures of Meredith at the park are awesome! Hope to see you all soon.