Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Showers for Miss Jillian

Our family is so blessed to be surrounded by a huge support group that have been helping us to celebrate Jillian's upcoming arrival. It started with a great lunch with my teammates at American a few weeks ago. They took me to Main Street Bakery (which included wonderful Petit Fors - thanks Laura!) and some fun gifts for our sweet baby girl.

This past weekend, I got to celebrate once again with my wonderful Sunday School class. This is a group of girls that have become some of my best friends and I have been blessed to be pregnant with lots of them this time around - I think at one point, we counted that there were 17 babies being born - and I think that number may have increased one or two in the past couple of months! How amazing that Jillian will have a Sunday School class full of kids whose parents Neal and I care for so much too!

I sadly didn't think much about pictures at either shower, but here is the adorable cupcake cake from Sunday!


Not only was this so cute - the cupcakes are amazing!

No comments: