Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hard at Work

Yesterday Meredith and I modified my bedrest with a trip up to see Daddy at work. His team took us out to a great lunch to celebrate Jillian's upcoming arrival - we had lots of fun and got some really cute things for our littlest girl. Meredith also got a sweet pink bunny and also adopted a stuffed giraffe (that was intended for Jillian) as her own - I figure she can babysit it and then they can just play with it together since Meredith loved it so much! Before we headed to lunch, Meredith was excited to see Daddy's new office and loved his big swivel chair and did lots of hard work for him on his desk calendar (good thing it was the last day of the month since I am not sure he could see any of the notes on the calendar anymore!)

This picture is a little blurry, but I wanted to show the D's she painted for Daddy - she was very excited to find perfect places for them on his wall!

No comments: