Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smile Baby!

For better or worse, Baby Jillian has arrived just in time for me to be really trying to figure out my camera, which means she is either going to grow up knowing exactly what to do or will start running from me every time she sees me pull out the camera as soon as she can get up!

I visited my very talented friend, Adrien, this week hoping that she could get my big baby to pose with my little one (which she was able to do for me and will be on our announcements!) and while we were there, she took this great pic of Jillian in her super cool Bamboo bowl. Jillian quickly filled the bowl just to show how much she liked what we were doing, but luckily Adrien was prepared and understanding - and for those of you planning a dinner party with Adrien any time soon, I don't think there are any intentions of using this for food! :)

Jillian and Papa admiring each other

This was Daddy showing Meredith how to pose, but I thought it was too sweet!


I had to take some pictures today because, first of all, she was too cute, and second, this was an outfit that Aunt Katie gave Jillian and I wanted to make sure she got to see how cute she was!



Just in case the first bow wasn't big enough, I had to try out this one!

4 comments:

Krista said...

Massive kudos to Adrien for the "Jillian in a Bowl" picture! precious.

Oh, and I think you may want to change the title of your blog before Jillian gets old enough to learn about blogging. She may get jealous of her big sister. :-)

Katie Geurin said...

Great pictures! Jillian is precious and I can't wait to see her again.

Krista said...

Yay, Adrien!!!!!! Cute new design.

Miss Rogers said...

I love your new blog! Jillian and Meredith are so sweet. Hope to see you over the summer!!