Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patchin'

A few weeks ago on a school holiday, both girls and I got to go out to our favorite pumpkin patch with our playgroup!  We were able to take Landon and Aunt Katie, too - and as a special bonus, Aunt Sandy and Victoria even met us!  We had so much fun!






 Lots of fun with cut-outs makes picture taking a breeze, but then Mama requests a cute regular picture of her kids and...
 You get one of these and...
 ....one of these.  Ugh.  This is where I start wondering why I continue to take my camera to the pumpkin patch because I always get just the teensiest bit frustrated with one or both of my children's abilities to cooperate with my picture-taking dream shots.
 So, Jillian STARTS to cooperate, but we decide it is time for a break.

 We start with some fun on the merry-go-round

 And the hay ride
 Meredy looking cute with her turtle



 Hooray! I have two smiley girls in a pumpkin patch.  This literally might be a first.








Some group shot fun

 I love this pic of me with the girls that Aunt Katie caught for us!


Then we finished off our visit with some fun with my silly girls!  

No comments: